Monday, April 16, 2012

Let's Go Fly (or watch) a Kite

"This is going to be awesome!"

He says it so loudly, and with such conviction, I think everyone on the shuttle bus is inclined to believe him.

For my part, I'm just thrilled to be on another family adventure--a serendipitous one because a day before, a stranger told me about Arvada's 10th Annual Kite Festival. Now we find ourselves shuttling over to the park, eagerly awaiting a sky full of kites.

We were not disappointed (though the picture doesn't show it well)




touring a fire truck and learning what a spanner is and how it is used

sweet Bill to indulge this whim of Landon's






the adventure continues at IKEA







We ended with homemade Boboli pizza (a slice of my own childhood), and a movie from the library.  
A great day, from start to finish, top to bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment